All applications will be reviewed, and desired applicants will be invited to continue to an interview process. Further application documentation may be requested at that time.
We are planning on filling this position as soon as possible.
Please be patient with the review process as it does take time.
This position will require someone with the ability to lead teams of people within the pre-production, production and post production process of video/film production. This position will also need the ability to produce video content (concept, film, and edit) for weekend services, special events, and ministries. Concepting creative visions for Red Rocks Church (RRC) and affiliated ministries. Assist in photographing images for graphics, weekend experience, and website. Assist in stage designs and backgrounds for special events and weekend services.This position will work very closely with the other members of the video team and take direction from the Creative Director on video projects.
- Contribute to Red Rocks’ overall mission of making Heaven more crowded.
- Pursue full devotion to Jesus Christ.
- Adhere to Red Rocks' core values to welcome home prodigals as well as striving for Authenticity, Humility, Unity, and Generosity as a staff member of RRC.
- Commit to the Matthew 18 relational conflict resolution process in all relationships.
- Adhere to the policies and procedures as outlined in the Red Rocks Church Team Handbook.
CREATIVE TEAM EXPECTATIONS:
- In order to keep the entire Creative Department working efficiently, keep the team up to date on the projects you’re working on as this may effect other team member’s production.
- As a team member of the Creative Department, full participation is expected in order to meet deadlines, which will occasionally require working late nights and on regularly scheduled days off.
- Due to the collaborative nature of the Creative Department, assistance in all things creative in areas other than your area of expertise is essential in expediting production. This may include brainstorming sermon series ideas, special event branding and looks, picking up special projects when needed, aiding in design and build out for special event installs.
- In order to assist video production, your help in coordinating volunteers and participants, gathering and sourcing of props, setting up and staging shoots, as well as pre-production (i.e. brainstorming, concepting, storyboarding, etc.) may be required.
- Each Creative Team member is responsible to protect and ensure the integrity of the RRC visual brand.
- Lead teams in all aspects of video production, including pre-production, ideation, on-location production and post-production
- Produce video content for weekend services and RRC affiliated ministries, including concept, storyboarding, editing, etc.
- Assist weekend production volunteers and interns to use the cameras for weekend recording and iMag.
- Scout locations and people to film/photograph for weekend services, special events and website content.
- Assist in the creative background and stage designs for special events and services.
- Assist in the creative vision for RRC and affiliated ministries, including coming up with a theme, hook, and look for print, video, slides, widescreen, and external (stage, banners) elements.
- Operate within the department budget, with reassessed items and needs turned into the finance team for annual approval.
- Devoted follower of Jesus Christ for a minimum of 18 months.
- Desire to live a life above reproach.
- Proven video production experience (5+ years required)
- Advanced skills and knowledge of Adobe Premier Pro software
- Familiar with all other Adobe software (Photoshop, Lightroom, After Effects, etc)
- Experience in Animation or Motion Graphic production is not required, but would help.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and manage time effectively under the pressure of time constraints.
- 100% Employer Paid Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401(k)/ROTH retirement savings plan with employer match after 1 year of employment
- Limited relocation package (negotiated upon hire)
- Full phone bill reimbursement
- Monthly reimbursements to encourage healthy relationships and a healthy lifestyle
- Generous paid time off
- Monday - Friday (subject to change)
**The above is intended to describe the general content and requirements of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.